The Bartos Group wants to help families in need with the help of St. Matthew’s House Charities. We run our food drive in March. All donations go to the St Matthews House Food Pantry to feed the homeless and needy. We need your help to make sure that the Food Pantry at St. Matthews is fully stocked to address the needs of our community.
St. Matthew’s House’s mission is to change lives in a spiritual environment that is both compassionate and disciplined, as well as provide housing for the homeless and food for the needy.
Our Spring Food Drive Runs the Month of March!
Here’s how you can help!
- Donate Food: During this period, simply fill up any bag with non perishable food items(click to see items currently needed) and choose an option below to get the bag to us then we will deliver it to St. Matthew’s House Food Pantry. Pick an option:
- Drop it by our office in the Suntrust Building on Marco Island (950 N. Collier Blvd, Ste 201)
- Schedule a time for pickup by calling or texting us at 239-331-9229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pick up. Then, put the bags out on your front porch on your scheduled days and we will pick it up.
- Donate Money: Funds are always need for the items that we don’t typically collect. You can donate online directly to St. Matthew’s House.
- Volunteer: We envision some day making these food drives an area event but we need help to do that. If you are interested in helping during our food drives, please contact our office at 239.394.3040. In addition, St. Matthew’s House is always in need of volunteers or participants for its events. Click Ways to Help to learn more.